thrift-user mailing list archives

From Mike Stanley <m...@mikestanley.org>
Subject Re: Thrift PHP Async
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 17:17:56 GMT
This sounds more like a question for Hive users.   Thrift is simply the
technology used as the cross language service interface.  there is
nothing inherently in Thrift that provides or prevents what you are asking
for.  It sounds like you have a question on the capabilities of the Hive
service and/or client functionality itself (and not on how Thrift was/is
used to expose this service).