thrift-user mailing list archives

From Kyle B <kbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift PHP Async
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 17:09:47 GMT
Hello Henrique,

Thanks for the reply. When submitting the job using the Thrift PHP library,
it is synchronous in that it sits there spinning until it finally returns
the results. What I'd like to do, is submit a job to thrift, get back the
Hadoop job id, and then track that asynchronously with another task.

Do you know if this is possible using the Thrift PHP libraries?

Thanks,

-Kyle