thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject [Report] Apache Thrift
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 02:27:41 GMT
April 2013

Thrift is a framework for providing cross-platform RPC and serialization.

Project Status
---------
The Thrift community continues to see consistent growth with an increase
in new
contributors. The adoption of git as our primary source repository has been
extremely well received, over the past 30 days there have been 43 new
tickets
created and 42 tickets resolved.

Community
-------
Bryan Duxbury has elected to step down as the Thrift PMC chair. The PMC has
voted a new chair and a resolution has been sent to the board.

Releases
--------
Progress continues towards our 1.0 release with improvements to automated
testing, version upgrades, and bug fixes to the client libraries.

-Jake