thrift-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Chambers <mchamb...@wetafx.co.nz>
Subject Re: Why TFramedTransport so much slow when transport big data?
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:38:25 GMT

What I do for python is generate C++ code and put cython bindings around
it, much faster. (over10x)  You could do the same thing for PHP  by
writing a PHP extension.

Start here:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/internals2.php

You could also try something like Swig which is like an auto bindings
generator for many languages.

-Matt