thrift-user mailing list archives

From Denuwanthi Hasanthika <denuwanthi.hasanth...@gmail.com>
Subject Running a Thrift server inside Tomcat.
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 09:51:12 GMT
Hi,

I want to run a Thrift server inside Apache Tomcat server.
As for now, I  implemented a Thrift Server and tested it with clients
.*But, I want to know wether there is a way to deploy a Thrift Server
inside
Tomcat? .*
*If not, is there a way to run a Thrift server inside a servlet deployed in
Tomcat?.*
 I tried doing that by calling the Thrift Server inside the init() method
of the servlet. But, didn't work. I use Eclipse IDE in my development work
and configured Tomcat to run from Eclipse.

Thanks,
Denuwanthi