thrift-user mailing list archives

From Avinash Dongre <dongre.avin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generic Data types design
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 06:04:42 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for your comments.
My product is Key-Value store . Which has api like put(Key,Value)
We have done all sort of stuff to make sure that we can handle C#, C++ and
Java object directly. What I was thinking to make it work with thrift.
So that If I am python developer, I can put my python objects using the put
api.

Thanks
Avinash