thrift-user mailing list archives

From Yuhan Zhang <yuh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running a Thrift server inside Tomcat.
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:43:08 GMT
my way is to define and start a thrift server inside a spring bean. So the
thrift server is initialized during tomcat startup.but as the thrift server
is on another port, it is kind unnecessary to put it onto tomcat. (Plus the
embedded thrift server won't be restarted when you are deploying a new war
file, which is annoying. ) It is better to keep it away from tomcat.