thrift-user mailing list archives

From "John R. Frank" <...@mit.edu>
Subject Re: thrift compile to CPython objects?
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 19:29:31 GMT
> Have you guys tried the fastbinary protocol or twisted?

No.  Can you point me toward any docs on how to use those?

The interface to fastbinary differs from TBinaryProtocol.TBinaryProtocol,
so I hunted for examples on how to use it --- haven't found example yet.

I tried using TBinaryProtocol.TBinaryProtocolAccelerated, and got errors
like these:

>       retstring += self.__trans.readAll(reqlen - len(retstring))
E       AttributeError: 'file' object has no attribute 'readAll'

Or when I used TFramedTransport:

E TypeError: refill claimed to have refilled the buffer, but didn't!!

Sorry if I am missing an obvious place to find documentation on these!

Thanks!
John