thrift-user mailing list archives

From James Haggerty <mumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introspection of thrift enums in Python
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 22:35:11 GMT
Hi Will,

Sorry, wasn't clear enough in my email. When I wrote "So even though the
enum classes have mappings, I can't inspect an arbitrary thrift object and
work out the enum class", I was referring to those dictionaries. The
problem is that I can't find out the class of the enum through
introspection because it has an int type and it's not in thrift_spec.