thrift-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Pierce <glenn.pie...@carnegosystems.com>
Subject Re: Proxy Thrift call
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 09:44:49 GMT
I'm not really looking for load balancing or any advanced routing.
I guess its really to aid in a the design pattern of my app.
My application consists on many small servers (plugins) and one main
thrift interface server.
So far these server have not had to talk to clients directly until now.

I would like to provide a Thrift interface for one subserver but I
don''t want clients to know about about all
these small servers. The main server should provide a facade interface
that simply forwards
calls to the the correct server.