thrift-user mailing list archives

From Avinash Dongre <adon...@gopivotal.com>
Subject Fwd: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.isOneway()Z
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:13:52 GMT
Hi,
Getting following error with 0.9.0. my server and client both is in Java. I
think remote function call is getting completed but during return I am
getting this error.
Any Idea what is error about.

Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-1" java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.isOneway()Z
at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:51)
 at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:39)
 at
com.gemfire.gemstone.thrift.hbase.ThreadPoolServer$ClientConnnection.run(ThreadPoolServer.java:114)
 at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1146)
at
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

Thanks
Avinash