thrift-user mailing list archives

From Ben Craig <ben.cr...@ni.com>
Subject Re: Getting lot of Connection reset by peer
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:45:36 GMT
What OS are you using, and what version of Thrift?  Some recent changes in
the 1.0 branch broke TNonBlockingServer on Windows.  THRIFT-2038 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-2038 ) and THRIFT-2094 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-2094 ) include unreviewed
patches for the issue.

From:   Vivek Goel <goelvivek2011@gmail.com>
To:     user@thrift.apache.org,
Date:   07/18/2013 12:34 PM
Subject:        Getting lot of Connection reset by peer

Hi,
I was using thrift TBufferedTransport. I started using TFramedTransport.
I have done more change in server. Now I am using thrift non blocking
server with 1 IO thread and 9 worker thread.

I am getting lot of  *Connection reset by peer.  *What could be the issue
?

I am using C++ at client and server.

regards
Vivek Goel