thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Duives, J. (Jelle)" <jelle.dui...@tno.nl>
Subject Thrift over memory
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 10:06:04 GMT
Dear thrift mailing list,

We're using thrift for a project having multiple modules on a single system. These modules
communicate over thrift and therefore we would like to send the information over the system
memory. Is that possible, and if yes, do you maybe have a simple example for me?

Another questions is about a single-server, multiple-client connection. Right now we are using
the TSocket and TServerSocket as connection. However, on a single system we have one server
that should be reachable by two clients. Is that possible without having to recreate the socket
every time the client calls the server?

Kind regards,

Jelle Duives

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at http://www.tno.nl/emaildisclaimer