thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Jens Geyer" <jensge...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift over memory
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 11:51:53 GMT

same address space.

Jens

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
From: Duives, J. (Jelle)
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 12:06 PM
To: user@thrift.apache.org
Subject: Thrift over memory

Dear thrift mailing list,

We're using thrift for a project having multiple modules on a single system.
These modules communicate over thrift and therefore we would like to send
the information over the system memory. Is that possible, and if yes, do you
maybe have a simple example for me?

Another questions is about a single-server, multiple-client connection.
Right now we are using the TSocket and TServerSocket as connection. However,
on a single system we have one server that should be reachable by two
clients. Is that possible without having to recreate the socket every time
the client calls the server?

Kind regards,

Jelle Duives

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at
http://www.tno.nl/emaildisclaimer