thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Jens Geyer" <jensge...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Reducing namespace boilerplate?
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:26:37 GMT
> I just wish this were documented better.

You mean, even better documented as here?
http://thrift.apache.org/docs/idl/
Namespace
A namespace declares which namespaces/package/module/etc. the type
definitions in this file will be declared in for the target languages. The
namespace scope indicates which language the namespace applies to; a scope
of '*' indicates that the namespace applies to all target languages.

[5]  Namespace       ::=  ( 'namespace' ( NamespaceScope Identifier ) |
                                        ( 'smalltalk.category'
STIdentifier ) |
                                        ( 'smalltalk.prefix' Identifier ) )

                          ( 'php_namespace' Literal ) |
                          ( 'xsd_namespace' Literal )

[6]  NamespaceScope  ::=  '*' | 'cpp' | 'java' | 'py' | 'perl' | 'rb' |
'cocoa' | 'csharp'

JensG

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----