thrift-user mailing list archives

From Randy Abernethy <randy.aberne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: create thrift server with c language
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:27:45 GMT
Hello Gong,

Apache Thrift is a somewhat object oriented framework in the abstract. At
present there is no straight C Apache Thrift library. The current C
implementation of Apache Thrift is based on GLib which is an object
framework for GNOME. You can find some C GLib samples in the source tree
here:  thrift\lib\c_glib\test.

Best,
Randy