thrift-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Zemann <oliver.zem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Leak in TTransport?
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 09:01:08 GMT
Hi Jens

Did not see that there is already a probably related bugreport. Well, it
*could* be, but i dont know. The stacktrace points in that direction ;)
This would also explain why the threads are not closed correctly, when
there is a leak on the file. Which can cause my problem.

Is there a release plan for 0.9.2 so i can test it? Unfortunately this
is a productive machine, which means i cant simply use a
snapshot/self-patched release :(
What would be "ok" is a 0.9.2-beta or RC

Regards
Oliver