thrift-user mailing list archives

From Ted Rogers <tedro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS SSL Thrift Connection
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:31:09 GMT
Jools,

Thanks for the response.  I am also using TNSFramedTransport.  I inherited
this code so I am hanging on by my fingertips. :)
After doing some more research I was wondering whether it was enough to
just set the security level on the streams before opening them by setting
the NSStreamSocketSecurityLevelKey and kCFStreamPropertySSLSettings
properties on the streams in TSocketClient.
I assume that is not enough?
Ted