thrift-user mailing list archives

From Brad Cottel <Brad.Cot...@wizecommerce.com>
Subject Re: Ruby Thrift Servers
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2014 06:45:35 GMT
I can't speak much to Ruby thrift servers, but I can say that we're using JRuby & Thrift
to call into an SOA environment that is JVM-based and that the Thrift Ruby *client* is **not**
thread-safe.  So we've resorted to using a Java thrift client (jar) that we call directly
from JRuby, in order to make use of multi-threading with Puma, for instance, on JRuby when
calling into our SOA back end.

~ Brad