thrift-user mailing list archives

From "henry.jykim@google" <henry.jy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: any recommendable open-sources for c++ developers
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 01:53:09 GMT
before we are going to process, I could get a conviction from yours that the thrift is already
matured library.

thanks for all your comments.

On Jan 15, 2014, at 1:59 AM, Jens Geyer <jensgeyer@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Amen to the swiss army knife!

are Mac/Windows/C++. It all works very well. We also use C++ Thrift clients and servers within
the client side machines and internally between server components. We even SWIG Thrift-based
client side libraries for use by the server side code. And we also use it to "flatten" structures
into buffers and files.

> It is easy to write your own transports and protocols as extensions of the originals.
It is easy to modify the code generator.