thrift-user mailing list archives

From Samir Faci <sa...@esamir.com>
Subject Re: Restore old thrift versions to Central Maven Repository
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:40:34 GMT
We're using thrift 0.6.1 and IMO we're seriously outdated.  Thrift 0.2.0
is, well for lack of a better word, ancient.  Rather then asking apache to
put the artifact on their mirrors, which is a really old and antiquated
version, why not simply deploy something nexus.
http://www.sonatype.org/nexus/ and deploy your own artifact.

Actually if you're internally relying heavily on maven it's usually worth
it to host your own nexus or equivalent repo.

--
Samir Faci
*insert title*

Sent from my non-iphone laptop.