thrift-user mailing list archives

From Ben Sigelman <...@resonancelabs.com>
Subject rough timeline for next stable release of thrift?
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:59:11 GMT
Hi all,
I was looking around for a timeline indicating when the next stable release
of thrift might be available for download. Is that information available on
the web somewhere? (If so, I'm not very good at finding it) If not, care to
share thoughts about it here?

In particular, my company is writing gnarly workarounds to the issue
addressed by thrift-2232 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-2232>,
and we were trying to decide whether it would make more sense to (a) just
bite the bullet and build our own thrift from git head or (b) to wait for
the next stable release. Of course we would prefer the latter if it's not
too far away.

Thanks in advance,
Ben