thrift-user mailing list archives

From Meik Schutz <Meik.Sch...@blip.pt>
Subject "Could not find include file shared.thrift"
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:59:09 GMT
Hi there,
I¹m trying to generate node.js files from the tutorial thrift file as in

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=thrift.git;a=blob_plain;f=tutoria
l/tutorial.thrift

using thrift 0.9.1, which I installed using brew. However I get the
message

[WARNING:/Users/schutzm/Playground/BFEThriftSpike/Thrift/Server/tutorial.th
rift:59] Could not find include file shared.thrift
[ERROR:/Users/schutzm/Playground/BFEThriftSpike/Thrift/Server/tutorial.thri
ft:123] (last token was 'shared.SharedService')
Service "shared.SharedService" has not been defined.

Any hint on what I¹m doing wrong?
Thanks
Meik