thrift-user mailing list archives

From Ronald van Gorkum <ronald.vangor...@trust2core.de>
Subject Re: Thrift custom exceptions C++
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 14:41:36 GMT
Hi Jens and Ben,

thanks for your reactions. I regenerated the cpp thrift code using
Thrift 0.9.1 and the problem disappeared. As in the example from Ben I'm
able to raise Exceptions and to catch them on the client side. Perhaps
(but I have to reproduce the problem first again) it was because the
inconsistent build environment with version 0.8 and 0.9.1.
Anyway, thanks for your help.

Regards,

Ronald