thrift-user mailing list archives

From Nevo Hed <nhed+thrift...@aereo.com>
Subject Re: C++ TThreadPoolServer shutdown
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:48:46 GMT
Never used this class nor look at trace but I think join is called already
from serve (so you should not call it again)

  // If stopped manually, join the existing threads

  if (stop_) {
    try {
      serverTransport_->close();
      threadManager_->join();
    } catch (TException &tx) {
      string errStr = string("TThreadPoolServer: Exception shutting down:
") + tx.what();
      GlobalOutput(errStr.c_str());