thrift-user mailing list archives

From Samir Faci <sa...@esamir.com>
Subject Re: Compiling error of "invalid use of incomplete type timeval" when compile cpp lib in cygwin
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 00:50:35 GMT
Just out of curiosity.  (I'm not windows so this might be a silly
suggestion but ).

Wouldn't this work for you? http://thrift.apache.org/download  There is a
pre-compiled thrift binary for windows.

Is there any particular reason you want to compile it from source?

--
Samir Faci
*insert title*

Sent from my non-iphone laptop.