thrift-user mailing list archives

From "郑华斌" <huabin.zh...@qq.com>
Subject NoClassDefFoundError org/apache/thrift/protocol/TProtocolFactory
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 03:06:19 GMT
hi,

     I'm using thrift 0.9.1 and build a java project with maven. It packages the project well
but when I run the project, it throws an exception: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/thrift/protocol/TProtocolFactory

    The command line I ran the program is : java -cp target/simple_proxy-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
com.xx.App

     and the full stack list is:

 Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/thrift/protocol/TProtocolFactory
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.thrift.protocol.TProtocolFactory
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)

 Related maven dependency is:
     <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.thrift</groupId>
      <artifactId>libthrift</artifactId>