thrift-user mailing list archives

From Craig Peterson <cpeter...@ancestry.com>
Subject Re: JSON Output including symbolic member names
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 13:36:17 GMT
You are certainly welcome to serialize the generated objects with json.net or whatever. It
will work. It will be readable, but it will not work with a TProcessor unless you implement
TProtocol, which probably would not be possible with the straight json representation. If
you just want to serialize a config file with a known type though, knock yourself out.