thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jens Geyer <jensge...@hotmail.com>
Subject AW: Can't find C# TSerializer
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 11:28:43 GMT
If there is none, you can easily build one. Just use a stream transport and extract the data
from the stream. Opposite way works similar. Does that do the trick for you?

Have fun,
JensG
________________________________
Von: Joseph Fradley
Gesendet: 03.06.2014 13:14
An: user@thrift.apache.org
Betreff: Can't find C# TSerializer

Hello,

I'm trying to write out my object into JSON using C#/Thrift. But I can't
seem to find TSerializer. I have the Thrift C# library version 0.9.1.3
downloaded from NuGet in VS 2013. I've checked the DLL and can't locate it
in any of the namespaces. I believe it's supposed to be in the root
'Thrift' namespace.

Could it be that this was somehow not included in the NuGet package?

Joe