thrift-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Simbwa <sim...@gmail.com>
Subject using compact protocol with php
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:07:37 GMT
Anyone managed to work with the compact protocol for php client connection?

Am running a C++ server with the compact protocol and a php client.
I lose the connection to the server whenever I make an RPC call other than
the ping() call.

Any pointers? Any one?

--
- Phillip.

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist
and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae.
 The rset can be a toatl mses  and
you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed
ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it
out aynawy."