thrift-user mailing list archives

From Klaus Kraft <kl.kraf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data migration in Thrift / Possibilty to create message dynamically at runtime?
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 07:15:59 GMT
Hi Nevo,

your answer somehow seems to contradict the answer from Jens - or am I
mistaken? If you are allowed to do some, can you elaborate on this more
concretely please? So far I could not see any possibility to use reflection
mechanisms of Thrift. As I already wrote in my initial post, I did
something like this for Protobuf to create dynamic messages at runtime.

Greetings
Klaus