thrift-user mailing list archives

From Darko Simic <Darko.Si...@billetnet.dk>
Subject Re: java script client connecting to TServlet
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 10:43:04 GMT
Hi Juan,

thanks for your reply!

We tried with JSON protocol on server side but we were not able to make
JSON protocol javascipt client.
We downloaded new thrift version 0.9.2 and now there is support for Json
protocol and http connection for NodeJS (thrift/examples/httpClient.js)
The only problem is that we are not sure when 0.9.2 will be released
officially but at least we have a solution.

Cheers,
Darko