thrift-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Simbwa <sim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: thrift c++ client and recovering connection
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2014 18:24:51 GMT
As suggested by Nevo, you have the option to recreate the whole connection
setup on the client side.  Its probably the most logical and easiest way.

But you may also consider setting the send and receive timeouts options on
the client side to avoid premature connection breaks.
Then on the server side, you could actually setup monit to monitor and
restart the server app in case it dies mysteriously for some reason.

That should should sort you out.