thrift-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Simbwa <sim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: thrift c++ client and recovering connection
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 01:01:10 GMT
Are you looking for the equivalent of connection pooling on the client side?

--
- Phillip.

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist
and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae.
 The rset can be a toatl mses  and
you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed
ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it
out aynawy."