thrift-user mailing list archives

From Denis Samoilov <samoi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: thrift c++ client and recovering connection
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2014 09:59:23 GMT
hm, i am not sure. Because connection pooling is more than one connection. I need just one
but keep it always available (reconnect on errors).
On July 17, 2014 at 6:01:38 PM, Phillip Simbwa (simbwa@gmail.com) wrote:

Are you looking for the equivalent of connection pooling on the client side?

--
- Phillip.

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist
and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a toatl mses and
you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed
ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it
out aynawy."