thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jaguar Xiong <xiong.jag...@gmail.com>
Subject Need advice for parallel requests
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 15:40:06 GMT
Hi,
     We are considering using thrift for peer to peer communicaiton, the
system contains multiple nodes, and each node could send multiple
requests (without waiting for response from previous requests) to any
other nodes.
     But looking into message definition, I could find message
type(call,response,exception,etc), sequence number, which seems fit the
purpose. But I don't know if any of the existing Server (TSimpleServer,
TNonblockingServer, etc) really fit my need.
     Could you share some ideas on existing components, or any starting
point for implement such feature?

Thanks!
Jaguar