thrift-user mailing list archives

From ed judge ...@cazena.com>
Subject Re: Issue installing Thrift
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 22:08:15 GMT
Thank you.  I think I have gotten past that issue.  Now it looks like a QT
issue?

checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for gawk... (cached) gawk
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking whether g++ supports C++11 features by default... no
checking whether g++ supports C++11 features with -std=c++11... no
configure: No compiler with C++11 support was found
./configure: line 16842: syntax error near unexpected token `QT,'
./configure: line 16842: `    PKG_CHECK_MODULES(QT, QtCore >= 4.3,
QtNetwork >= 4.3, have_qt=yes, have_qt=no)'

I think I have QT 4.6.2 installed.