thrift-user mailing list archives

From Parag Pote <pipspa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject C++ client Issue
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:23:24 GMT
Hi,

I read a mail from Avinash regarding the following issue on this group,

I have following IDL.

struct ColumnValue {
1: optional bool   bool_val       // BOOLEAN
2: optional byte   byte_val       // TINYINT
3: optional i16    i16_val        // SMALLINT
4: optional i32    i32_val        // INT
5: optional i64    i64_val        // BIGINT, TIMESTAMP
6: optional double double_val     // FLOAT, DOUBLE
7: optional string string_val     // CHAR, VARCHAR
8: optional binary binary_val     // BINARY
9: optional BlobLocator blob_val  // BLOB
10: optional ClobLocator clob_val  // CLOB
}

I am trying to send the list of this ColumnValue to Java Server as follows

for (int id = 1; id <= 100; id++) {

std::vector<ColumnValue> cvList;

cvList.push_back(ColumnValue());
cvList.back().i32_val = id % 98;

cvList.push_back(ColumnValue());
cvList.back().i32_val = id;
}

But On Java side when I do following

ColumnValue.getI32_val()

I am always getting 0.

Avinash - Did you find solution to the problem, b'cus I am also facing the same issue.

Rgds,
Parag