thrift-user mailing list archives

From Sergei Nikulov <sergey.niku...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: ANN // Apache thrift build with cmake
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 19:26:36 GMT
Hello!

I've created project aimed to generate build for Apache Thrift with cmake.
It can be found here https://github.com/snikulov/thrift.cmake

All primary targets supported - compiler/lib/test.

The main goal was incorporate thrift into Windows-based project.
So I've not fully tested it with Linux and other platforms.

I've selected non-intrusive approach, which allows separate build from
sources. If at some point of time community allows inclusion - it can
be easily incorporated into thrift project.

Usage:
$cmake /path/to/build_project -DTHRIFT_SRC_ROOT=/path/to/apache_thrift
will generate project

$cmake --build .
will build it.

If any interest from community, then feedbacks and patches are welcomed.

Thank you.

--
Best Regards,
Sergei Nikulov