thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Jens Geyer" <jensge...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JS TypeScript extensions (was: enum new feature)
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 19:36:08 GMT
Hi Rodolfo,

> the issue is on node.js, an enum is generated like this:

I see. No, seems there is no flag to turn that off.

The feature has been introduced via the TypeScript extensions, THRIFT-2522

Can't say much about that. Maybe Henrique or Pascal can chime in.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
the issue is on node.js, an enum is generated like this:
ttypes.TPolicy = {
  '1' : 'NO_SYNC',
  'NO_SYNC' : 1,
  '2' : 'SYNC',
  'SYNC' : 2,
  '3' : 'WRITE_NO_SYNC',
  'WRITE_NO_SYNC' : 3
};

correct is:
ttypes.TPolicy = {
  'NO_SYNC' : 1,
  'SYNC' : 2,
  'WRITE_NO_SYNC' : 3
};

unless this is a feature that can be corrected with a flag or something...

--
*Rod.O*