thrift-user mailing list archives

From Randy Abernethy ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: nodejs vs js implementation
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 19:30:22 GMT
Hello Chi,

The Apache Thrift Node and Browser based javascript libs are the most
divergent in all of Thrift. While this is not exactly a good thing, I
think the historical influence leading to this is the async nature of
both platforms. I will take a look at the pull request you mentioned
and see if I can get it integrated. If you have other ideas for
improvements patches are always welcome.

Best,
Randy