thrift-user mailing list archives

From Buddy Lumpkin <buddy.lump...@gmail.com>
Subject Using python-thrift with web server?
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 18:27:37 GMT
Hi All,

I recently started coding a collection of services using python and
thrift. I figured the examples had you use the built in http server
and client because it amounted to a shorter way to getting to a
working example. When I looked further, I was unable to find any
information on using apache2 to handle requests and only use thrift
for serialization/marshaling/RPC. Is there a standard way to do this?

Also, what tends to be the most scalable and robust method for using
python and thrift together?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

--Buddy