thrift-user mailing list archives

From Randy Abernethy ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thrift C++ library generating locale-specific JSON
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 12:35:57 GMT
Hello Simon,

If you create a Jira issue for this bug a Thrift developer (could be
you or any other interested party) will repair the flaw and you can
track it through the issue ticket.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:issues-panel

The Boost Lexical cast header is 2,747 lines long and it includes
10-15 similar headers. Something simpler here would make a lot of
sense.

Best,
Randy