thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Jens Geyer" <jensge...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How broadly is TMultiplexedProcessor supported
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 20:52:27 GMT
Hi Stuart,

we got some veritable traction with the multiplex stuff, still getting
patches. THRIFT-1914 for Python has been committed with revision
879cab2cea799625635d861f5beb89039da5f38c on 2014-05-03, therefore it is part
of the 0.9.2 release.

Multiplex supported by:
- cocoa
- csharp
- delphi
- go
- haxe
- java
- php
- python
- javascript
- nodejs
- typescript

Not yet supported by:
- as3
- c_glib
- cpp
- d
- erlang
- haskell
- javame
- lua
- ocaml
- perl
- ruby
- smalltalk

So yes, it's not complete, but we're on a good way.
And if, by accident ;-), you have a patch, we will be happy to review it.

Have fun,
JensG

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----