thrift-user mailing list archives

From Simon Falsig <si...@newtec.dk>
Subject SV: Thrift C++ library generating locale-specific JSON
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 15:06:15 GMT
> Hello Simon,
>
> If you create a Jira issue for this bug a Thrift developer (could be you
> or any other interested party) will repair the flaw and you can track it
> through the issue ticket.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:issues-panel
>
> The Boost Lexical cast header is 2,747 lines long and it includes
> 10-15 similar headers. Something simpler here would make a lot of sense.
>
> Best,
> Randy

Thanks for the answer! I've created an issue in the system now - it can be
found here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-2870

I also managed to put together a patch that works on my own system at
least - using ostringstream with an imbued locale instead of the
boost::lexical_cast - but I'm in no way sure if it covers all corner cases
and such...

Best regards,
 - Simon