thrift-user mailing list archives

From Raul Garcês <raul.luis.gar...@gmail.com>
Subject SSL Server not working - invalid certificate
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:33:20 GMT
Hi,

I’m using Thrift to establish a secure connection between client and server
with C#. I tried the tests that come with Thrift but I’m getting this error
when I start the server:

D:\ThriftDemo\trunk\lib\csharp\test\ThriftTest\bin\Debug>ThriftTest.exe
server --ssl

Thrift.Transport.TTransportException: Your server-certificate needs to have
a private key at Thrift.Transport.TTLSServerSocket..ctor(Int32 port, Int32
clientTimeout, B

oolean useBufferedSockets, X509Certificate2 certificate) in
d:\ThriftDemo\trunk\lib\csharp\src\Transport\TTLSServerSocket.cs:line 92

at Test.TestServer.Execute(String[] args) in
d:\ThriftDemo\trunk\lib\csharp\test\ThriftTest\TestServer.cs:line 396

done.

I’m using the keys that come with the distribution and installed the
certificate. What step I’m missing? Can someone help me?

Thank you.

Regards,

Raul