thrift-user mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <thad.humphr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems building Thrift on Mac OS Mavericks
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:33:56 GMT
Randy,

Thanks for the info. Yes, I see that "OpenSSL 1.0.2 22 Jan 2015" is
installed under /usr/local while "OpenSSL 0.9.8zc 15 Oct 2014" (boo!
hiss!!) in under /usr. I also see the same, newer version of OpenSSL under
/opt/local, where MacPorts installs.

I'll give your a try and let you know how it works. (I'll also adjust my
path to put /usr/local/bin and /opt/local/bin before /usr/bin).