thrift-user mailing list archives

From hezhiqiang <hezhiqi...@cygftech.com>
Subject Re: How to add multiple service in a erlang thrift_socket_server ?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 05:02:39 GMT
Just like this:

There are some services in the thrift_socket_server, it can be accept request of clients,
and in acoording to requests of client , routing different request to specific service. so
all service can be in one server which provide centralized position to clients.

Otherwise, i must be writing multiple thrift_socket_servers that listen on different port
to provide multiple service, It is like so, right now ?

在 2015年3月26日,10:44,alisdair s <alisdairsullivan@yahoo.ca> 写道: