thrift-user mailing list archives

From "郑华斌" <huabin.zh...@qq.com>
Subject Thrift async python client
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 10:39:03 GMT
Hi all,

    I have a thrift server running, and want to communicate to it with async python client.
In tutorial directory shipped with thrift package, there are py.tornado and py.twisted. After
trying them both, I found the Tornado client only works with Tornado server, so as the twisted
one.

    So 1) if it's the truth that Tornado client can not work with general Thrift server?
         2) if so, what's the right way to use a async client to communicate with general
Thrift server?

    Thanks

    Huabin