thrift-user mailing list archives

From Chris Seto <chris12...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advice for a possibly unique Thrift build environment?
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 20:15:42 GMT
Hi Randy,

Thanks, this is exactly the information I needed. For clarification, it
looks like I obviously need the directory:
thrift-0.9.2\lib\cpp\src\thrift , though is there anything else that
might be more obscure?

The second question I have is in regards to the config.h file. This file
is included by thrift-0.9.2\lib\cpp\src\thrift\thrift-config.h, and it
is not normally present in the source tree. It looks like it's probably
a product of ./configure. What's the best way to get this file? Should I
simply ./configure on my Linux target, then copy the file over and edit,
or is there a better way?

Otherwise, the process seems fairly typical. The config file was the big
catch when I tried to include boiler plate files off the bat.

Also, thanks Jens as well. I looked through the tutorials quite a bit,
but the issue was that they don't talk a lot about including the Thrift
library files into your project, only about using the IDL format.

======
Chris Seto
http://www.chrisseto.com
======